Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just the right amount of crazy… Its perfect

Don’t get me wrong but I think every one of you reading this is crazy… I am counting my self in too. Some are crazy for money, some are crazy for a job, some are crazy for gadgets( the iPhones and the androids and the PlayStations and the Xboxes )  some are crazy for the cars( the Lamborghinis and the BMWs and the Audis)  and some of you might be crazy for a someone too Winking smile. So I think everyone is crazy at least about one thing in there their life from mildly liking something or someone to being a psychotic serial killer. You might find it rather controversial but my definition of being crazy is wanting something without a reason. That’s confusing I know… let me explain.
Remember the time when you are a little kid and you want some toy or a new pencil box or a new spider man backpack or just want a day off from school because today’s math test is too hard and your parents won’t let you have it. You start inventing excuses and reasons why you need it so much and your life can’t go on an inch without it. You say “look Maa my friend Asad has a red truck with the blue lights… Maa please I need it too”, “Maa I have found some of my old color pencils and they don’t fit in my old pencil box and it also too dirty and old… Maa please I need a new pencil box… can I have that pink one with the Barbie on it”, “Dad I am feeling so sick… aaaahh… my stomach hurts… I might throw up…. can I have a day off”. And I can go on and on but I think you have got my point. We invent all these baseless even sometimes absurd reasons just to make others believe why we need the things we need. I think even when we grow up we stop doing this to others but we still do this to our selves and that is what I think is the craziness. You don’t know your self why you want the thing you are crazy about so you make up excuses to your self for wanting the thing you want.
The only point I am trying to make here is that its ok if you are crazy about something .I think being crazy is normal. It is the amount of crazy that counts you need just the right amount of crazy to be perfect. If you are not crazy about anything in your life than you are not passionate about anything in your life which I think is kind of boring. But you also don’t want to be too crazy about something which a lot of people think is well… crazy Smile and when a lot of people think you are crazy you are in trouble. So I say be crazy but just the right amount .

10 comments:

  1. If you are not crazy about anything in your life than you are not passionate about anything in your life which I think is kind of boring.

    I totally agree with you brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You don’t know your self why you want the thing you are crazy about so you make up excuses to your self for wanting the thing you want"

    Needs real courage to highlight such a stark reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK sirr... Fine... I get your point... you definitely ARE Crazy... and by that I mean you're crazy in every perception of every thought fathomable.
    and Oh... nice post... very true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) hmm to be honest its a Quite CRAZY post but yes to like something or to be passionate about something do not require a reason.. sometime there is no reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good crazy or the bad crazy... or just the right amount of crazy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I m crazy abt so many things Sadaf...

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Just the right amount of crazy… Its perfect" ... dude you cannot set limits on craziness, na!! like we always use to talk/plan, just like last night, we had so many ideas, but, what kept them from being implemented, the level of craziness, we never crossed that border!! in my opinion, for certain things, you have to cross your craziness threshold!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faisal lets cross it then this time... :)

    ReplyDelete